Wednesday, June 15, 2005

UT Law gets more room for non-Texans

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/3226083

As a 1985 graduate of this school, I couldn't care less. I think maybe I've been back there to visit once in all that time. It seemed like more of the students were from out of state even then, but when you're from East Texas, even people from Dallas and Houston seem too cosmopolitan to be Texans.

The entire time I was at that law school, it was as if a dark spirit was enveloping me almost to the point of crushing my own spirit. I was not spiritual at all at the time. My spirits came out of cans and bottles. But I certainly see it in retrospect. I don't imagine lawyers read what Jesus said about them very often. The truth hurts.

Dean Powers is a good guy, though. I had him for a product liability class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home