Monday, June 13, 2005

KAITO KA1103 Shortwave Radio

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0028.html

I have been a shortwave listener every since I was a kid. With the advent of the Internet, I listen less often. But I heard so many rave reviews of this incredibly inexpensive radio for what it offers that I ordered one.

It finally arrived at the end of May and it has more than lived up to its billing so far. If they take the Internet down at some point, this radio will become even more valuable.

Well, it's made in China. But you cannot find any made in America. My hat's off to whatever poor Chinese slave made my radio. You deserve an extra bowl of rice and a heapin' helpin' of bird's nest soup.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger weatherall said...

greetings,
i bought a kaito 1102 not so long ago and have posted about the signals i've tuned in (at cobaltpet.blogspot.com). what sorts of things do you listen to there in texas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home