Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cool blog

Wouldn't you like to know Kaitlyn better, too? I wonder what happened to her since 2004? Oh, to be a kid again.

I am Muddy Mudskipper
Saturday, April 24, 2004

Music: Garbage, Queer

Well... here I am in my basement listening to music in the dark watching my cat named Oreo sleep up on top of the computer, trying to think about something to say. I guess I should introduce myself first, right? My name is Kaitlyn and I'm from a school filled with hicks, wiggers, idiots, and ignorant people (No offence to the people that fall in any of these categories. I'm in the ignorant category). I live at my mom's and go to my dad's every other weekend. Um... there's nothing to do in my town. Nothing. Basically whenever my friends go somewhere after school, we all go to the only coffee shop in town, Perk and Beans. We just sit there and hang out. Some of us get VERY hyper whenever we have a Cornerstone, right Sara? Lol. Let's see... what else? I'm a t.v. freak. Cannot do without it!!! Same goes for the computer (and radio, playstation 2 [DDR], etc.). I like grunge music, classic rock, reg. rock, alternative, and sometimes other stuff. I need my Cheesy 80s music every once in a while. I HATE country, and dislike most rap and pop. I'm picky I guess. Aaaaand I think I'm done with talking about my likes/dislikes for now. But I'll do some shout outs :D
Sara- You are my bestestest friend! You know a looot about me and I know a lot about you. I always tell you things I won't tell everyone else. I know I can trust you. Band camp 2004. Yes. Fun fun :( .
Nate- You are a cool ass friend. Good luck with Chad. Your blog is really good, man. Keep up with it. It's interesting.
Keems- You a weird. Not a bad weird. A good weird. I like it :D. That's why you're my friend. I hope you have some more luck than you've been dished (with the boys, for example, Er)
If you think you should be on here, e-mail me or im me. I don't have time right now to list everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home