Saturday, September 03, 2005

Race Hygiene: Three Bush Family Alliances

http://www.tarpley.net/bush3.htm

I actually remember when Old Man Bush was accused of being "pro-choice" and this is why. It is not much of an exaggeration to say he and his family have always wanted the "lesser races" to "choose death."

The sainted Margaret Sanger was also a eugenicist. People who are into eugenics are very sick puppies.

There is a saying which goes "there's so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us that it hardly behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us."

On the other hand, the world does seem to have too many people. Mother Nature will take care of that over the next few decades. I feel sorry for a lot of the little ones about to be born. It's too bad they could not have remained in the spirit world. My own outlook at this point is that life has been interesting, but I would not want others to grieve if mine ended prematurely. I know there is a better realm beyond this life from the experience I had when I nearly died in November 2003. There is only so much pleasure you can have in bodily form. The pain makes up for the pleasure as time goes on. The spirit realm is something we know is out there, but cannot quite grasp or comprehend unless we nearly die. I know it's out there. And angels are among us. I know because one has already brought me back from the point of death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home