Saturday, June 21, 2008

WORSHIPPERS GATHER AT LOCAL PUMPS



I hope this was part of a "prayer walk" because if they drove to this station, that would have sort of defeated the purpose of the whole exercise.

I remember the concept of "prayer walking" from my sojourn in the fundy church here in my little town. I snapped out of my spell for good by early 2005.

It just "did not compute" to continue to go to a church that saw "Lord" Bush as some sort of demigod, when in fact he is the putative leader of a criminal cabal, whose members, by the way, are benefitting GREATLY from this surge in petroleum prices, so THEIR god DID answer prayer.

It's just not the same one worshipped in fundy churches. It is this shocking lack of discernment of spiritual evil that was the last straw for this person of faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home