Thursday, October 26, 2006

An email I received with the subject line 'unclear nylons'

I just received this in my Yahoo! account from Jessie Gregg mjpf@sermig.it.

If anyone can figure out what it means, let me know.

I am happy to report that mediabistro. My compliments to the sommelier for an excellent choice of wines too. Spannende Unterhaltung versprechen die Rubriken "Race of the Week", "World Circuit Index", "Lifestyle Features" und "Grid". I got an offer but didn't end up taking it because I would have been expected to keep my navel covered up at all times during the flight. If only humans found meat hor d'oeuvres to be so intensely mesmerising.
The last thing I want to do is freak the interviewer out.
Artificial flavouring, preservatives, and other mystery chemicals combine to leave an unwanted aftertaste on the tongue.
com and BtoB Magazine.
I wanted to present the image of the ideal flight attendant so I tied a scarf neatly around my neck, secured my bust and displayed my flesh pockets. I left work early and caught a flight out of JFK. It is an industry-established policy requiring compliance by all merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit cardholder data.
In honor of Purim Nancella, Scott, and I went to American. I left work early and caught a flight out of JFK. My compliments to the sommelier for an excellent choice of wines too. The Greek alphabet is indecipherable at first glance. I had never read any of his. Elf Jahre davor bestimmten zwei Franzosen das Geschehen in Kyalami. Und wie erlebte Michael Schumacher seinen letzten Grand Prix?
Corillian is constantly looking for ways to enhance its employee benefits program to ensure the continued satisfaction of its highly talented employees. For example, my real name is Kathy but when I apply for jobs I go by the name Super-Retro-Sexy-Pantihose Girl. The last thing I want to do is freak the interviewer out.
Und wie erlebte Michael Schumacher seinen letzten Grand Prix?
com and BtoB Magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home