Wednesday, September 27, 2006

'Bush exploded with anger'

According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

This Haaretz article is from a couple of years ago. If God really is demanding all these things and it's not just the "voices in his head" (which should be grounds for a team of men in their pretty white coats coming and taking him away under provisions of the 25th Amendment), I wish He would find someone's else's military to use for a while. Ours is extremely overextended at this point.

About the only thing left for "God" (in quotes, because I consider Bush's "God" to be his own psychopathic brain chemistry) to do is fire off all the nukes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home