Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Convenient Christianity

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/05/03/con05089.html

Since I don't watch TV, I didn't have to sit through any of this coverage. I am not surprised they downplayed the Wisconsin shooting. Have you ever noticed how much Atlanta seems to be in the news? Almost like it's New York South. I trace this to the founding of CNN back around 1980. Also, a lot of Yankees moved down there and made it more "cosmopolitan."

To me, Atlanta is Dallas with pine trees. Speaking of which, I had a dream last night in which I was at the Dallas Arboretum (I've never actually been there and probably never will; in fact, I hope not to even ever have to visit Dallas) and there was a huge pine forest there. I also have had this dream about acreage in Waco and Fort Worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home